Property ID : 4125
For Sale $155,000 Residential
This one won’t last long! Beautiful views and peaceful seclusion, this property has it!
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick home sets on 1+/- acres in East Clay County. This beautiful property has a lot to offer! The property comes with two storage buildings, a paved driveway, attached covered parking, and plenty of space on the front porch and back deck. Take in views of beautiful blue skies from the covered front porch. Or, have your morning coffee and spend your afternoons gazing at spectacular magnolia trees from the shade of the newly added back deck. Either way, you won’t have to worry about the traffic from this secluded location! In addition to the newly added deck, the metal roof is also new. Also, in addition to the storage buildings, there is a storage room located in the carport.
The layout of the home could work for almost anyone. With approximately 1,179+/- heated and cooled square feet, the home consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a spacious living room, and a large eat-in kitchen with a laundry area. One of the best-hidden gems with this one is all the storage! This home has so much storage – large closets in all 3 bedrooms, 2 closets in the hall, a coat closet in the living room, another closet in the kitchen/laundry area, and plenty of cabinets in the kitchen and laundry area! The kitchen also features plenty of counter space, stainless steel sink, and is plumbed for gas.
Additional information and included items:
- Metal roof & back deck were added in 2021.
- There is central heat & air throughout the home with gas wall heaters for backup heat.
- Flooring consists of carpet in the living room, hallway, and bedrooms, laminate in the kitchen, and vinyl in the bathrooms.
- Master bath has a shower unit and the hall bath has a tub/shower combo.
- The home features paneling and sheetrock.
- Plenty of ceiling fans are located throughout the home.
- The washer and dryer are included.
- All kitchen appliances also remain, this includes the refrigerator/freezer, gas stove/oven range, and microwave.
- The home operates on well water and is hooked up to septic.
- The propane tank is owned and remains with the home.
The seller has taken good care of this home inside and out, come see for yourself!
- ALL SHOWINGS REQUIRE A MINIMUM NOTICE OF 24 HOURS!
- Please take note that the paved drive is accessed through an easement. There is a circle drive to the side of the home that is accessed without an easement.
Please call or text the agent for more information or to schedule a showing. Haley can be reached at 256-473-2088.