This week on The Land Show:
- James Eagleman, COO of Barbour Creek, talks about the great things happening at their Long Range Precision Hunting and Shooting School. http://www.
- Amber Bennett, owner of Forgotten Ways Farm, shares about their family homestead and the great products they make from the goats they milk on their farm. http://www.
- Trevor Conner joins us to discuss the Tennessee Valley Hunting and Fishing Expo coming up in Huntsville July 12-14. http://www.tvhfe.com
- Randall Upchurch delivers our Farmland Report from Gulf Shores. http://www.
- Tim Baker gives the Wildlife Update. www.selandgroup.com/agents/