This Week on The Land Show with Dave and Johnny:
Eddie Lee Rider, publisher of The Land Report magazine, joins us to talk about their recent interview with famous actor and large landowner, Clint Eastwood. www.landreport.com
Wes Isom, of Isom’s Orchard in Athens, AL, talks about their family farm and the current apple crop.
Randall Upchurch updates us on the recent Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Georgia, and talks about a great new poultry farm listing in Marion County, AL. www.selandgroup.com/agents/
Tim Baker talks beneficial wild herbs and medicinal plants in our Outdoor Update. www.selandgroup.com/agents/
- Dave – With Johnathan it was another great Land Show, man it was, I was proud to have our first guest on, Mr. Eddie Lee Riley with the Land Report. One of our great sponsors and really interesting talking about the Clint Eastwood article, and the magazine, and the you know, the hundred largest landowners in the nation and just lots of interesting things.
- Johnny – Yeah, a lot of good stuff with the Land Report and then we went up to north Alabama to Athens and talked to Mr. Wes Isom of Isom’s Orchard up there. Great apple farm. They’ve been doing this for 60 years and just neat to hear about what’s happening with their farm.
- Dave – Yeah, we had the big man on, Randall Upchurch, yeah, bring the Farm Land Report and, you know, they were down at the Sunbelt Ag Expo in Moultrie, Georgia. Had a tremendous show. We talked about all the great things going on with Poultry South and a lot of new things in the, you know, agricultural world.
- Johnny – For sure, and then we wrapped it up with the wild man, Tim Baker, and I always enjoy talking to him. Today we talked about some medicinal herbs and those sorts of things. Not the…
- Both Men – Not the illegal herbs.
- Johnny – But the medicinal herbs and some of the beneficial use. So, it rounded out a good show for us.
- Dave – Absolutely, and y’all be sure to listen to the rest of the show here on the podcast, and join us every week for the Land Show with Dave and Johnny.